- Mental Health Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Health Services and Treatment
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers
- Methadone Treatment Programs
- Methadone Detox
- Transitional Living
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs
- Hospital Inpatient Programs
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women
- Drug Treatment For Women
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients
- Native American and Alaskan Native Languages
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients
- Languages other than Spanish
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance
Comprehensive Community Services offers the following services:
Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs
Outpatient drug rehab programs employ group and individual counseling sessions in order to achieve results. Outpatient drug rehab programs are usually take place during the day evenings, and weekends.
Outpatient drug rehab is best suited for people with low level addictions in the beginning stages that simply just need a supportive therapeutic environment to overcome their addiction.
Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders
One of the most common examples of drug and alcohol abuse is driving under the influence (DUI). Many states require DUI offenders to undergo counseling to combat their drug and alcohol abuse. For low to moderate DUI and DWI offenders, therapy typically involves some form of group counseling program, led either by a substance abuse professional or accomplished through participation in a self-help support organization such as Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous. In most cases, DUI and DWI offenders will be assigned a particular number of hours or weeks during which they must participate in counseling i.e. 30 hours in group sessions or six months in the self-help setting etc.
Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients
It is common for criminal justice clients to be involved in some form of substance abuse. Providing effective addiction treatment to criminal justice clients with substance abuse issues can present special challenges because of the complexity and severity of the biopsychosocial problems which frequently accompany their addiction.
Fortunately, drug rehabilitation is sometimes part of the criminal justice system. People convicted of minor drug offenses may be sentenced to a drug treatment program as an alternative to jail or prison. Some drug treatment programs for criminal justice clients provide help getting to and from any court appointments and provide required services for those on parole or probation, including regular progress updates and random drug screening.
Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs
When you or a loved one is overwhelmed by alcohol and drug abuse, we know that you want help fast. You're in an emotional tailspin, and need people and a place you can trust. You want assurance that the program you choose will offer the best chance of success. You want compassionate experts and a hassle-free process to help make one of the hardest decisions of your life a whole lot easier.
Self pay drug treatment programs offer a viable alternative to private medical insurance and are becoming increasingly popular. Having the choice of self pay drug treatment programs gives the individual the opportunity to pay the treatment costs in full. This does not necessarily mean that financial assistance is not offered; simply that self pay is an acceptable payment method. To find out more about self pay drug treatment program options please contact them directly. Also, don't hesitate to request information from more than one facility.
Drug addiction and abuse is one of the major concerns in the United States and other countries. Self pay drug treatment programs are crucial for those with drug abuse problems, to educate them about the facts about chemical dependency and help them make important changes in their lives to lead a drug free lifestyle. Drug treatment typically involves counseling and behavioral therapy coupled with group therapy, lectures and group discussions, to help those in recovery cope with their addiction. The success rates of self pay drug treatment programs are pretty high and most individuals attending self pay drug treatment programs are able to attain and maintain prolonged abstinence from drugs.