- Mental Health Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Health Services and Treatment
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers
- Methadone Treatment Programs
- Methadone Detox
- Transitional Living
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs
- Hospital Inpatient Programs
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women
- Drug Treatment For Women
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients
- Native American and Alaskan Native Languages
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients
- Languages other than Spanish
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance
Harford County offers the following services:
Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs
Outpatient drug rehab programs employ group and individual counseling sessions in order to achieve results. Outpatient drug rehab programs are usually take place during the day evenings, and weekends.
Outpatient drug rehab is best suited for people with low level addictions in the beginning stages that simply just need a supportive therapeutic environment to overcome their addiction.
Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents
Drug treatment centers for teens and adolescents are specifically targeted towards teenagers and adolescents. These treatment programs help teens that have problems with drugs that cause addiction such as cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, meth, and marijuana. A teen drug rehab can also help teens that are addicted to alcohol, prescription drugs, over the counter medication, and many other addictive substances.
Drug treatment centers for teens and adolescents combine key elements essential in effectively treating adolescent girls and boys with substance abuse problems.
Research suggests that longer term drug treatment centers for teens and adolescents correlate with better success rates. The outcome of comprehensive screening assessments accomplished prior to admission and ongoing assessments during the adolescent's stay in treatment provides the determination of the adolescent's treatment needs and progress.
Teen addiction treatment needs can be challenging and often must involve a more comprehensive and multi-faceted approach. Teen drug treatment programs are designed to address crucial elements in establishing effective, individualized, and comprehensive care best suited for adolescents.
Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients
It is common for criminal justice clients to be involved in some form of substance abuse. Providing effective addiction treatment to criminal justice clients with substance abuse issues can present special challenges because of the complexity and severity of the biopsychosocial problems which frequently accompany their addiction.
Fortunately, drug rehabilitation is sometimes part of the criminal justice system. People convicted of minor drug offenses may be sentenced to a drug treatment program as an alternative to jail or prison. Some drug treatment programs for criminal justice clients provide help getting to and from any court appointments and provide required services for those on parole or probation, including regular progress updates and random drug screening.