- Mental Health Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Health Services and Treatment
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers
- Methadone Treatment Programs
- Methadone Detox
- Transitional Living
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs
- Hospital Inpatient Programs
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women
- Drug Treatment For Women
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients
- Native American and Alaskan Native Languages
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients
- Languages other than Spanish
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance
Durham VA Medical Center offers the following services:
Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs
Outpatient drug rehab programs employ group and individual counseling sessions in order to achieve results. Outpatient drug rehab programs are usually take place during the day evenings, and weekends.
Outpatient drug rehab is best suited for people with low level addictions in the beginning stages that simply just need a supportive therapeutic environment to overcome their addiction.
Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance
The cost of drug treatment programs for drug addiction and alcoholism treatment are increasing. Both outpatient drug treatment programs and residential drug rehab programs come at a cost that most people who are caught in the grips of drug or alcohol addiction cannot afford. Most private insurance policies provide for at least a percentage of coverage for substance abuse treatment.
It is a sad fact that, even though a drug treatment program takes insurance, many who need treatment for drug and alcohol abuse are statistically less likely to have any medical insurance coverage at all. It is estimated that 15 percent of adults over the age of 18 have no coverage at all and that 30 percent rely solely upon government and federally funded health coverage services like Medicaid and Medicare. Surveys show that approximately 31 percent of people who felt they needed treatment for drug addiction or alcoholism could not enroll in a drug rehab program due to lack of finance and insurance coverage.
Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance
In October 1996, Congress passed the Veterans' Health Care Eligibility Reform Act, paving the way for the Medical Benefits Package plan, available to all enrolled veterans. The Medical Benefits Package emphasizes preventive and primary care, offering a full range of outpatient and inpatient services including drug rehabilitation for veterans that develop drug or alcohol abuse problems.
In addition combat veterans returning from active military service may be eligible to receive free health care services and nursing home care for up to two years, beginning on the date of separation from active military service. This benefit covers all illnesses and injuries except those clearly unrelated to military service (common colds, injuries from accidents that occurred after discharge, disorders that existed before joining the military). If you need treatment for health conditions and your claim is related to combat operations you will be assisted.