Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Methadone detox provides opioid dependent patients with medication, health, social, and rehabilitation services that relieve withdrawal symptoms, reduce physiological cravings, and allow normalization of the body's functions. Methadone detoxification has been available for over 30 years and has been confirmed to reduce the harm associated with opioid dependence in numerous scientific studies.
Methadone is used to help people trying to get off heroin and other drugs. Unfortunately, methadone is also an addictive opoid narcotic. Going through methadone detoxification can be more difficult than getting off other opioids.
When you are ready to get help with your methadone addiction, look to a methadone detoxification center for help. Methadone detoxification can be very difficult on the person going through withdrawal. The dosage needs to be lowered slowly, and this process needs to be supervised by experienced medical personnel. When you are considering different methadone detoxification programs, ask about the center's experience with methadone users. You will also want to get some idea about the daily schedule, as well as how the staff will give you the support you need to get off methadone.
A very important factor in the chances of avoiding a relapse is to immediately begin participation with a comprehensive drug rehabilitation program in order to continue the methadone detoxification and recovery process. Many rehab programs will recommend that once graduates complete drug rehab, they enter a sober living home in order to continue the process of maintaining their sobriety while re-entering everyday life.
Nearby Listings For Bloomington, Illinois
Robert J Criss Reclamation Center
Robert J Criss Reclamation Center is a drug rehab and alcohol rehabilitation facility that is located at 2201 Southwest Adams Street Peoria, IL 61602 You can contact Robert J Criss Reclamation Center by calling (309) 637-0782.
- Types of Services
- Methadone Deto
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid Assistance, Medicare Assistance, Private Pay, Military Insurance, Self Pay
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Bloomington, Illinois Drug Rehab Centers by Category
Filter by treatment category:
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 18
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 2
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 3
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 7
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 2
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 11
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 15
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 20
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 6
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 1
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 5
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 10
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 2
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 10
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 5
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 7
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 11
- Drug Treatment For Women 5
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 5
- Mental Health Services 1
- Methadone Treatment Programs 3
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 2
- Methadone Detox 1
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 1
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 3
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 2
- Transitional Living 1
Map of Bloomington, Illinois