Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-866-726-3478. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Methadone Treatment Programs
Methadone doses are given to people that are addicted to heroin and other opioids as a method of treatment called "Harm Reduction Treatment" Methadone is a long lasting synthetic opiate that does prevent symptoms associated with opiate withdrawal. It is important to note that methadone itself is an addictive opiate narcotic that is dispensed primarily at outpatient clinics. Although some people do show improvement through methadone maintenance, many continue to use addictive drugs and perpetuate negative behaviors and consequences associated with the illicit use of heroin and other opiates which includes: intravenous drug use, risk of drug overdose, spreading infectious diseases such as HIV and hepatitis, and drug related crime. It is true that some methadone maintenence programs have shown to reduce the "harm" associated with opiate addiction however this does not constitute a full recovery. Full drug addiction recovery is achieved by attending a comprehensive drug treatment program that focuses on complete abstinence rather than partial harm reduction or drug substitution. A methadone treatment program would not be a logical initial option but may be considered as a final option or last resort as methadone itself is a very powerful and addictive drug.
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Clearlake, California Drug Rehab Centers by Category
Filter by treatment category:
- Transitional Living 5
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 13
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 4
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 11
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 4
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 4
- Drug Treatment For Women 7
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children 2
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 8
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 4
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 5
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 8
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 11
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 5
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 4
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 11
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 17
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 4
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 2
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 7
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 3
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 5
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 4
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 3
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 1
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 1
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 1
Map of Clearlake, California