Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Methadone detox provides opioid dependent patients with medication, health, social, and rehabilitation services that relieve withdrawal symptoms, reduce physiological cravings, and allow normalization of the body's functions. Methadone detoxification has been available for over 30 years and has been confirmed to reduce the harm associated with opioid dependence in numerous scientific studies.
Methadone is used to help people trying to get off heroin and other drugs. Unfortunately, methadone is also an addictive opoid narcotic. Going through methadone detoxification can be more difficult than getting off other opioids.
When you are ready to get help with your methadone addiction, look to a methadone detoxification center for help. Methadone detoxification can be very difficult on the person going through withdrawal. The dosage needs to be lowered slowly, and this process needs to be supervised by experienced medical personnel. When you are considering different methadone detoxification programs, ask about the center's experience with methadone users. You will also want to get some idea about the daily schedule, as well as how the staff will give you the support you need to get off methadone.
A very important factor in the chances of avoiding a relapse is to immediately begin participation with a comprehensive drug rehabilitation program in order to continue the methadone detoxification and recovery process. Many rehab programs will recommend that once graduates complete drug rehab, they enter a sober living home in order to continue the process of maintaining their sobriety while re-entering everyday life.
Local Listings In Columbus, Georgia
Georgia Therapy Associates Inc
Georgia Therapy Associates Inc is an alcohol treatment and drug rehabilitation center that is located at 1301 Wynnton Court Columbus, GA 31906 You can contact Georgia Therapy Associates Inc by calling (706) 576-4033.
- Types of Services
- Methadone Deto
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Self Pay
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Columbus, Georgia Drug Rehab Centers by Category
Filter by treatment category:
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 8
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 8
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 16
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 3
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 5
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 7
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 9
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 7
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 10
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 14
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 10
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 13
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 9
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 18
- Methadone Treatment Programs 2
- Methadone Detox 1
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 5
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 4
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 3
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 4
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 2
- Drug Treatment For Women 6
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 6
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 4
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 6
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 6
- Transitional Living 1
Map of Columbus, Georgia