Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-866-726-3478. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Transitional living is intended to provide stability for those participating in addiction recovery for a limited amount of time, usually 6 to 24 months, allowing enough time to transition to an independent living situation. Transitional living helps recovering addicts and alcoholics integrate back into society and return to work or school while maintaining and strengthening the foundation of recovery they developed after attending a primary drug rehabilitation program. Transitional living programs provide a way for people recovering from alcohol and drug addiction to be reintroduced back into the mainstream of life with a focus on personal responsibility, accountability, career development, college education, and continued sober life skills. Most transitional housing programs require tenants to actively participate in group meetings as well as some community service functions.
Nearby Listings For Joplin, Missouri
Northeastern Oklahoma Council on
Northeastern Oklahoma Council on is a drug treatment and alcoholism treatment center that is located at 130 West Steve Owens Boulevard Miami, OK 74354 You can contact Northeastern Oklahoma Council on by calling (918) 542-2845.
- Types of Services
- Transitional Housin
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid Assistance, Medicare Assistance, Self Pay, Help with Payments
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Joplin, Missouri Drug Rehab Centers by Category
Filter by treatment category:
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 3
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 5
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 6
- Drug Treatment For Women 4
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 3
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 8
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 16
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 15
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 14
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 19
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 9
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 18
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 3
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children 1
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 8
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 5
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 4
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 4
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 10
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 1
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 5
- Methadone Treatment Programs 1
- Methadone Detox 1
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 2
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 6
- Transitional Living 1
- Mental Health Services 3
Map of Joplin, Missouri