Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-888-607-1366. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Short Term Drug Treatment Centers
A short term drug treatment center typically provides treatment services for a duration of 30 days or less. Most short term drug treatment centers focus on medical stabilization, abstinence, and lifestyle changes. Staff members are primarily medical professionals and counselors trained in drug and alcohol addiction recovery.
What is short term drug treatment and who is it appropriate for? A short term drug treatment center is often recommended for people who are suffering from drug and alcohol addiction severely enough to require displacement from their daily activity patterns where they are surrounded by relapse triggers. This type of care is optimal for people with a short duration of addiction as opposed to a person that has had an addiction problem for several or many years.
After completing a short term drug treatment center, recovered addicts often feel:
A reduction or elimination of drug cravings
A reduction or elimination of many symptoms associated with addiction. These can include depression, irritability, and fatigue
Enthusiasm toward life
Improved memory and attention span
Increased self-esteem and confidence
Increased sense of well being
The ability to think more clearly
Nearby Listings For Marietta, Georgia
Ridgeview Institute is a drug rehab and alcoholism treatment center that is located at 3995 South Cobb Drive Smyrna, GA 30080 You can contact Ridgeview Institute by calling (770) 434-4567x3200.
- Types of Services
- Residential Short-Term Reha
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid Assistance, Medicare Assistance, Private Pay, Military Insurance, Self Pay
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Marietta, Georgia Drug Rehab Centers by Category
Filter by treatment category:
- Mental Health Services 1
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 15
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 6
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 4
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 4
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 9
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 12
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 20
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 6
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 7
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 6
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 2
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 6
- Methadone Treatment Programs 3
- Methadone Detox 3
- Drug Treatment For Women 5
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 5
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 6
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 8
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 6
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 7
- Transitional Living 5
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 1
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 2
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 1
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 4
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 3
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 2
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children 1
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 3
Map of Marietta, Georgia