Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-866-726-3478. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Transitional living is intended to provide stability for those participating in addiction recovery for a limited amount of time, usually 6 to 24 months, allowing enough time to transition to an independent living situation. Transitional living helps recovering addicts and alcoholics integrate back into society and return to work or school while maintaining and strengthening the foundation of recovery they developed after attending a primary drug rehabilitation program. Transitional living programs provide a way for people recovering from alcohol and drug addiction to be reintroduced back into the mainstream of life with a focus on personal responsibility, accountability, career development, college education, and continued sober life skills. Most transitional housing programs require tenants to actively participate in group meetings as well as some community service functions.
Local Listings In Mesa, Arizona
Community Bridges Inc
Community Bridges Inc is an alcohol rehab and drug treatment facility that is located at 560 South Bellview Street Mesa, AZ 85204 You can contact Community Bridges Inc by calling (480) 461-1711.
- Types of Services
- Transitional Housin
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Mesa, Arizona Drug Rehab Centers by Category
Filter by treatment category:
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 19
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 8
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 9
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 8
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 8
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 19
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 7
- Transitional Living 1
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 3
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 8
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 2
- Drug Treatment For Women 6
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children 1
- Languages other than Spanish 3
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 9
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 9
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 9
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 6
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 3
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 1
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 5
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 3
- Methadone Treatment Programs 1
- Methadone Detox 2
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 2
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 5
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 2
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 3
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 2
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 1
Map of Mesa, Arizona