Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-866-726-3478. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Mental Health Services
Mental health services offer support for people with mental illness or mental health difficulties. There are many different conditions that are recognized as mental illnesses. Some of the most common mental illnesses include: post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), chronic anxiety disorder, major depression, mania, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Some drug rehab programs offering mental health services also provide services for eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa and binge eating problems. Medication treatment and monitoring, psychotherapy, psychosocial treatment such as cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, peer support groups and other community services are common components of a drug rehab providing mental health services. Attending a mental health services facility can not only help individuals find a clear path to recovery from drug and alcohol addiction, but also provide hope and understanding for those affected by mental health disorders.
Nearby Listings For Mount Airy, Maryland
Carroll Hospital Center
Carroll Hospital Center is a drug treatment and alcohol rehabilitation facility that is located at 200 Memorial Avenue Westminster, MD 21157 You can contact Carroll Hospital Center by calling (410) 871-6964.
- Types of Services
- Mental Health Treatmen
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid Assistance, Medicare Assistance, Private Pay, Self Pay, Sliding Scale Fee
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Mount Airy, Maryland Drug Rehab Centers by Category
Filter by treatment category:
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 5
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 16
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 8
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 1
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 18
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 5
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 2
- Drug Treatment For Women 6
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 3
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 8
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 4
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 10
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 4
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 2
- Methadone Treatment Programs 6
- Methadone Detox 4
- Transitional Living 3
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 4
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 5
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 1
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 2
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 3
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 1
- Mental Health Services 1
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 1
Map of Mount Airy, Maryland