Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Transitional living is intended to provide stability for those participating in addiction recovery for a limited amount of time, usually 6 to 24 months, allowing enough time to transition to an independent living situation. Transitional living helps recovering addicts and alcoholics integrate back into society and return to work or school while maintaining and strengthening the foundation of recovery they developed after attending a primary drug rehabilitation program. Transitional living programs provide a way for people recovering from alcohol and drug addiction to be reintroduced back into the mainstream of life with a focus on personal responsibility, accountability, career development, college education, and continued sober life skills. Most transitional housing programs require tenants to actively participate in group meetings as well as some community service functions.
Nearby Listings For Racine, Wisconsin
Recovery Network is an alcohol rehab and drug treatment program that is located at 1314 West National Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53204 You can contact Recovery Network by calling (414) 727-7985.
- Types of Services
- Transitional Housin
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid Assistance, Private Pay, Self Pay, Sliding Scale Fee, Help with Payments
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Racine, Wisconsin Drug Rehab Centers by Category
Filter by treatment category:
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 5
- Methadone Treatment Programs 2
- Methadone Detox 2
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 18
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 13
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 18
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 6
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 11
- Drug Treatment For Women 6
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 7
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 13
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 8
- Mental Health Services 2
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 8
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 7
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 6
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 6
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 3
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 2
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 6
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 2
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 3
- Languages other than Spanish 2
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 1
- Transitional Living 1
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 5
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 3
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 2
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 2
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 1
Map of Racine, Wisconsin