Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-866-988-9675. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Transitional living is intended to provide stability for those participating in addiction recovery for a limited amount of time, usually 6 to 24 months, allowing enough time to transition to an independent living situation. Transitional living helps recovering addicts and alcoholics integrate back into society and return to work or school while maintaining and strengthening the foundation of recovery they developed after attending a primary drug rehabilitation program. Transitional living programs provide a way for people recovering from alcohol and drug addiction to be reintroduced back into the mainstream of life with a focus on personal responsibility, accountability, career development, college education, and continued sober life skills. Most transitional housing programs require tenants to actively participate in group meetings as well as some community service functions.
Nearby Listings For Richmond, Indiana
Soujourner Recovery Services
Soujourner Recovery Services is a drug addiction treatment and alcohol treatment program that is located at 294 North Fair Avenue Hamilton, OH 45011 You can contact Soujourner Recovery Services by calling (513) 868-7654x241.
- Types of Services
- Transitional Housin
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid Assistance, Self Pay, Sliding Scale Fee, Help with Payments
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Richmond, Indiana Drug Rehab Centers by Category
Filter by treatment category:
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 9
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 16
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 5
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 8
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 5
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 14
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 18
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 12
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 15
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 6
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 19
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 10
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 8
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 5
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 8
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 4
- Methadone Treatment Programs 3
- Methadone Detox 3
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 3
- Drug Treatment For Women 4
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 3
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 1
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 3
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 4
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 7
- Languages other than Spanish 1
- Transitional Living 1
- Mental Health Services 1
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children 1
Map of Richmond, Indiana