Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-866-988-9675. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Transitional living is intended to provide stability for those participating in addiction recovery for a limited amount of time, usually 6 to 24 months, allowing enough time to transition to an independent living situation. Transitional living helps recovering addicts and alcoholics integrate back into society and return to work or school while maintaining and strengthening the foundation of recovery they developed after attending a primary drug rehabilitation program. Transitional living programs provide a way for people recovering from alcohol and drug addiction to be reintroduced back into the mainstream of life with a focus on personal responsibility, accountability, career development, college education, and continued sober life skills. Most transitional housing programs require tenants to actively participate in group meetings as well as some community service functions.
Local Listings In Spokane, Washington
Spokane Addiction Recovery Centers
Spokane Addiction Recovery Centers is a drug addiction treatment and alcohol rehab facility that is located at 1403 West 7th Avenue Spokane, WA 99204 You can contact Spokane Addiction Recovery Centers by calling (509) 624-3251.
- Types of Services
- Transitional Housin
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid Assistance, Self Pay
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Spokane, Washington Drug Rehab Centers by Category
Filter by treatment category:
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 5
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 6
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 10
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 11
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 5
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 16
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 5
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 19
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 13
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 4
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 5
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 18
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 6
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 7
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children 2
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 4
- Drug Treatment For Women 7
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 7
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 3
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 1
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 2
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 1
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 5
- Methadone Treatment Programs 1
- Methadone Detox 1
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 3
- Languages other than Spanish 1
- Transitional Living 1
Map of Spokane, Washington