Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Methadone detox provides opioid dependent patients with medication, health, social, and rehabilitation services that relieve withdrawal symptoms, reduce physiological cravings, and allow normalization of the body's functions. Methadone detoxification has been available for over 30 years and has been confirmed to reduce the harm associated with opioid dependence in numerous scientific studies.
Methadone is used to help people trying to get off heroin and other drugs. Unfortunately, methadone is also an addictive opoid narcotic. Going through methadone detoxification can be more difficult than getting off other opioids.
When you are ready to get help with your methadone addiction, look to a methadone detoxification center for help. Methadone detoxification can be very difficult on the person going through withdrawal. The dosage needs to be lowered slowly, and this process needs to be supervised by experienced medical personnel. When you are considering different methadone detoxification programs, ask about the center's experience with methadone users. You will also want to get some idea about the daily schedule, as well as how the staff will give you the support you need to get off methadone.
A very important factor in the chances of avoiding a relapse is to immediately begin participation with a comprehensive drug rehabilitation program in order to continue the methadone detoxification and recovery process. Many rehab programs will recommend that once graduates complete drug rehab, they enter a sober living home in order to continue the process of maintaining their sobriety while re-entering everyday life.
Local Listings In Springdale, Arkansas
Springdale Treatment Center
Springdale Treatment Center is an alcohol addiction treatment and drug rehab facility that is located at 1353 E Henri de Tonti Boulevard Suite A Springdale, AR 72762 You can contact Springdale Treatment Center by calling (479) 306-4480.
- Types of Services
- Methadone Deto
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Self Pay
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Springdale, Arkansas Drug Rehab Centers by Category
Filter by treatment category:
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 10
- Methadone Treatment Programs 2
- Methadone Detox 1
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 18
- Drug Treatment For Women 6
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 8
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 10
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 19
- Transitional Living 2
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 5
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 5
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 1
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 14
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 7
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 3
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 6
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 10
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 8
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 3
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 12
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 6
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 7
- Mental Health Services 1
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 11
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 3
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 2
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children 3
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 1
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 1
Map of Springdale, Arkansas