Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-866-726-3478. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Methadone Treatment Programs
Methadone doses are given to people that are addicted to heroin and other opioids as a method of treatment called "Harm Reduction Treatment" Methadone is a long lasting synthetic opiate that does prevent symptoms associated with opiate withdrawal. It is important to note that methadone itself is an addictive opiate narcotic that is dispensed primarily at outpatient clinics. Although some people do show improvement through methadone maintenance, many continue to use addictive drugs and perpetuate negative behaviors and consequences associated with the illicit use of heroin and other opiates which includes: intravenous drug use, risk of drug overdose, spreading infectious diseases such as HIV and hepatitis, and drug related crime. It is true that some methadone maintenence programs have shown to reduce the "harm" associated with opiate addiction however this does not constitute a full recovery. Full drug addiction recovery is achieved by attending a comprehensive drug treatment program that focuses on complete abstinence rather than partial harm reduction or drug substitution. A methadone treatment program would not be a logical initial option but may be considered as a final option or last resort as methadone itself is a very powerful and addictive drug.
Nearby Listings For Terre Haute, Indiana
Premier Care of Illinois
Premier Care of Illinois is an alcohol treatment and drug rehab facility that is located at 923 North Vermilion Street Danville, IL 61832 You can contact Premier Care of Illinois by calling (217) 443-0101.
- Types of Services
- Methadone Maintenanc
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Self Pay
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Terre Haute, Indiana Drug Rehab Centers by Category
Filter by treatment category:
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 19
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 12
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 10
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 6
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 14
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 7
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 20
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 11
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 4
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 3
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 2
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 2
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 7
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 2
- Transitional Living 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 1
- Drug Treatment For Women 1
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 1
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 4
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 5
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 2
- Languages other than Spanish 1
- Methadone Treatment Programs 1
- Methadone Detox 1
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 2
- Health Services and Treatment 1
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 1
Map of Terre Haute, Indiana