Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees
Drug rehab centers that offer sliding scale fees are variable costs for treatment services, or taxes based on one's ability to pay for addiction treatment. Such fees are thereby reduced for those who have lower incomes or less money to spare after their personal expenses. Regardless of income, every person should be able to obtain treatment.
Drug rehab centers may have various motivations for offering their services at a sliding scale. These may include the desire to be charitable to those less able to afford addiction treatment, their ability to get a tax deduction for offering their services as charity, or their ability to benefit from the revenue even from a partial payment. Some drug rehab centers may have their profits that would have been obtained from a full-price sale subsidized by some other means. These may include charging a higher cost to a wealthier client, obtaining grants from government agencies or non-profit organizations, or obtaining a tax deduction.
Whatever the motivation the sliding scale payment method makes it less difficult to obtain addiction treatment, for those with lower income.
Local Listings In Tucson, Arizona
PPEP Behavioral Health Services
PPEP Behavioral Health Services is a drug rehabilitation and alcohol rehab program that is located at 1021 East Palmdale Street Suite 130 Tucson, AZ 85714 You can contact PPEP Behavioral Health Services by calling (520) 792-5704.
- Types of Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment, Outpatient Treatment, Women, Men, DUI Offenders, Court Appointed Clients, Hearing Impaired Clients, Spanish Speaking
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Sliding Scale Fe
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Tucson, Arizona Drug Rehab Centers by Category
Filter by treatment category:
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 16
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 24
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 10
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 11
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 10
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 14
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 11
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 17
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 28
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 13
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 3
- Drug Treatment For Women 9
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 8
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 7
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 13
- Methadone Treatment Programs 7
- Methadone Detox 7
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 6
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 8
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 1
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 6
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 5
- Transitional Living 1
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children 2
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 4
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 2
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 1
Map of Tucson, Arizona