Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees
Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation Centers With Sliding Scale Fees
Drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers with sliding scale fees are some of the most options if you are looking for variable costs in your treatment services or if you need your treatment costs to be based on your ability to comfortably pay for substance use and drug addiction rehab.
Hence, your fees might be reduced if you have lower income or less money left over once you are done meeting your personal expenses. Still, regardless of level of income, it is imperative that everyone has the ability to receive the rehab they need for conditions such as drug and alcohol addiction, substance use disorders, and co-occurring psychological issues.
Understanding Alcohol And Drug Treatment Facilities With Sliding Scale Fees
Today, drug treatment programs with sliding scale fees offer a number of motivations for this payment option. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Some programs charge higher for more wealthy patients and less for less wealthy patients in dire need of drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Some may still receive profits from full price sales that have been subsidized through other means
- The ability to profit from other sales, even from partial payments
- The ability to receive tax deductions due to the fact that they provide their services as a charity would
- The program may work as a nonprofit organization
- The desire for the program to be charitable and assist individuals who are not able to afford to pay in full for their drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- The center may obtain grants from a government entity
Irrespective of the motivation, you can be sure that enrolling in alcohol and drug rehabilitation centers with sliding scale fees may make it a lot less difficult for you to receive the drug addiction rehabilitation you require - especially if you have a low income.
How Drug Rehabilitation Programs With Sliding Scale Fees Work
Currently, not every person who requires rehab for drug and alcohol addiction has health insurance or has the ability to self-pay for some (or all) of their rehab. Others also lack loved ones who offer (or able) to assist with the cost of their rehab. In an ordinary world, this alone would prevent an individual from receiving the help they need - even though they can get it from a free center.
The only negative aspect about many free rehabilitation facilities is that they might only provide you with some sort of minimal treatment and relief. In some instances, you may even find that they intervene briefly and only offer a temporary change of housing and environment. Meaning, they may be unable to offer you with the intensive services that you require.
Because chronic drug and alcohol addiction tends to take such a significant toll on most people - in some ways that go beyond than physical conditions - you may have to overcome many hurdles to be able to overcome it once and for all.
As such, there are certain types of facilities and programs as well as certain environments that will best meet your requirements if you are such a client. Therefore, if this is the only option available - such as through residential or inpatient treatment - it is possible that the only way you can afford to overcome your addiction is through alcohol and drug rehabilitation centers with sliding scale fees.
When you select these centers, you will typically meet with someone from the facility so that they can adeptly determine your current financial and life situation. At this initial meeting, the expert will ask about your income and if you have a regular flow of income.
You will be asked about any monies on hand and the number of dependents you support. They may even inquire after your monthly bills and other similar responsibilities you're responsible for.
From this information, they will determine the degree of discounted rate that you can be offered from the facility with sliding scale fees. This way, quality rehab can become more of a reality than a vision/dream.
Many drug rehab centers that offer sliding scale fees might also help you to find other ways of paying for treatment or individuals/organizations that can assist with your payments. For instance, you may be eligible for lines of credit and loans that are specifically meant for the rehab of addiction, substance use issues, and co-occurring mental health issues.
Having said that, the types of drug and alcohol rehab centers with sliding scale fees tend to vary significantly. Thankfully, some of these programs have some of the highest success rates for patients as well as stellar reputations in the industry.
In many cases, you will find that such financial help is usually offered at residential and inpatient facilities - including those that might have the long and short-term rehabilitation services you require to overcome your drug and alcohol addiction. They lean towards providing rehab with sliding scale fees because they understand the unique challenges that patients are up against when they are required to come up with significant amounts of money - money that could in the end save their lives and improve their quality of life.
Benefits Of Alcohol And Drug Treatment Facilities With Sliding Scale Fees
By taking part in drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs with sliding scale fees, you can be sure that your fee structure will mostly be gauged at your ability to pay for treatment. This means that these facilities are helpful in ensuring that the success of their rehabilitation centers is not pegged on the financial ability of their patient but on other factors.
By doing so, these addiction rehab programs will provide you everything you need to overcome your substance use and/or co-occurring psychological issues. What is more, you will get the chance to do so without worrying about how rehabilitation costs will impact your pocketbook.
Unless you would specifically prefer to attend luxury rehab, in which case, you should seriously consider getting into drug rehabilitation programs with sliding scale fees. This is one of the choices that isn't as overcrowded as most free rehab facilities but also has some of the advantages of self-pay drug and alcohol rehab.
Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees by State
Select a State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Health Services and Treatment
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers
- Methadone Treatment Programs
- Methadone Detox
- Transitional Living
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs
- Hospital Inpatient Programs
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women
- Drug Treatment For Women
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients
- Native American and Alaskan Native Languages
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients
- Languages other than Spanish
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance