Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Short Term Drug Treatment Centers
Short Term Alcohol And Drug Rehab Programs
Daily, millions of individuals abuse drugs for various reasons. Whether you do this due to stress, emotional pain, physical pain, or simply for the pleasurable effects that you derive from these substances, it is quite likely that you will eventually need addiction recovery at a short term drug and alcohol rehab program.
Understanding Short Term Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
Most short term alcohol and drug treatment facilities - which are also referred to as short term residential facilities - provide substance abuse recovery services for a short time period. As such, they can help you deal with your alcohol or drug use with a variety of intensive therapies and recovery services within a short time-frame - usually fourteen to twenty-eight days.
As you undergo rehabilitation at one of these facilities, you will usually be required to reside on site in the center. The treatment can include detox to manage your withdrawal symptoms, which is often overseen by doctors and other medical addiction treatment professionals. Detox can also require the use of prescription medications.
The major difference with short term drug rehab facilities is that you won't have to commit yourself for a long time. This means that they are ideal for anyone who doesn't want or can't enroll in long term inpatient rehabilitation, as well as for those without the health insurance, money, or time to afford a longer stay at the center.
Many of these programs, however, come with a great deal of of the primary components you would find in any other addiction treatment facility. Meaning, they may focus on relapse prevention, group counseling, psychotherapy, and more.
Since therapy at short term drug rehabilitation centers tends to be intensive in nature, you will be able to address most of the underlying causes of your substance use disorder(s). Concurrently, you will develop new strategies and coping mechanisms to enable you to gain the skills you require to manage your life in recovery and stay away from intoxicating drugs and alcohol.
However, short term alcohol and drug treatment facilities tend to be more effective when you integrate your stay at one of these programs with other rehabilitation programs. For example, you can complete short term rehab and then afterward go to a sober living house and/or intensive outpatient treatment center.
Benefits Of Short Term Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation Centers
Since there isn't an universal route to full addiction recovery, you can find that there are a great deal of selections available to help you conquer your substance use disorder. More particularly, short term drug and alcohol treatment facilities provide the following benefits:
- The short stay means that you have more time to continue addressing your responsibilities at your job, home, or school
- The therapies tend to be intense and highly customized to fit your specific needs, requirements, and preferences
- Rehab is usually more affordable, especially in comparison to staying at the rehab program for the long term
- You may be able to face the underlying causes of your addiction
- You will be taken out of from the environments and conditions that contain triggers for addiction.
- It will allow you to stay in a center where the focus is solely on your full recovery
Apart from the above, one other benefit you may get when you start in one of these programs is that you will be connected to other individuals recovering from addiction. Apart from the support of your family member and friends - which is important for full recovery - you might also get to become a part of a community. This could potentially provide you with the understanding and assistance you need. The community could be made of former clients you became acquainted with at the short term rehab facility or those you encounter upon taking part in a 12 step recovery group.
Who Requires Short Term Drug Rehabilitation Centers?
Even though no drug and alcohol use treatment program works universally, some individuals would benefit more from checking into short term drug rehabilitation centers. The centers offered tend to be optimal for anyone whose substance use issue or addiction has not progressed to the level of extreme severity as well as individuals who haven't yet developed an addiction to drugs and alcohol that could potentially be worrisome as you undergo rehabilitation for them - including benzodiazepines and alcohol.
As such, short term drug rehab programs work well if your addiction is mild to moderate or new. On the other hand, if you cannot commit to long term treatment, then these facilities could help you out. Some reasons why you might want to consider such a program include:
- If you are not able to take extended leaves of absence from work (or any other responsibility)
- If you have familial obligations you cannot ignore
However, before the addiction professionals can decide whether short term drug rehab is the right selection for you, they will look into and evaluate your condition. These specialists include counseling and medical healthcare experts.
Examples of the questions you might want to ask before deciding on short term drug and alcohol treatment centers include:
- Are the treatment staff trained, experienced, and certified to treat various drug and alcohol use issues? Which types do they specialize in?
- Can I rely on the program to provide aftercare facilities for ongoing support after rehabilitation?
- Can the program confirm that it is accredited and provides qualified and licensed mental health and medical experts with its programs?
- Can the rehab selections provided be specifically tailored to meet my requirements?
- Does it provide rehab centers for specific groups such as men, LGBTQ+, teens, women, military veterans, the elderly, and so on?
- Does the facility encourage loved ones and friends to participate in the process of recovery?
- Which therapy programs will be offered during my short term treatment?
Even though substance abuse and substance use disorders are now classified as chronic neurological issue, they can be addressed. If you are drug or alcohol dependent, therefore, you may be able to regain your sobriety and reclaim your health by enrolling in short term alcohol and drug rehab centers.
The advantage with these programs is that they offer short term rehab. Meaning, there is no reason you can't continue living your life, meeting your responsibilities, and maintaining your social and professional life after you receive treatment - while at the same time trying to fight your addiction and any potential for relapse.
Short Term Drug Treatment Centers by State
Select a State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Health Services and Treatment
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers
- Methadone Treatment Programs
- Methadone Detox
- Transitional Living
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs
- Hospital Inpatient Programs
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women
- Drug Treatment For Women
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients
- Native American and Alaskan Native Languages
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients
- Languages other than Spanish
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance