Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Inpatient Drug Rehab Programs in California
In Livermore inpatient drug rehab programs, the goal is to help you get sober and overcome your substance use disorder over the long term. These programs will often require that you live in the recovery center so that you can focus on stopping your abuse of drugs and alcohol.
Research studies show that they offer the best level of care and treatment, with round the clock medical care and support as well as medically supervised detoxification services at the start of your recovery journey.
If you have a severe substance use disorder and/or co-occurring mental health disorders, it is recommended that you choose to go through inpatient drug rehab programs to increase your chances of achieving full recovery.
3 Things to Know About Inpatient Drug Rehab ProgramsWhat Should I Bring to an Inpatient Drug Rehab Center?
Since you will be living in the inpatient drug rehab in Livermore with other patients, there are many rules about what you can or cannot bring to the recovery center.Do I Stay at an Inpatient Drug Rehab?
When you choose inpatient drug rehab in Livermore, you will be required to live at the recovery center. This is what differentiates this form of care from other options.Are All Inpatient Treatment Centers the Same?
In the same way that no addiction is the same, you can also be sure that not all inpatient treatment centers in Livermore are the same. You should do your research before enrolling into one.
Inpatient Drug Rehab Programs in Livermore, California
Stanford Healthcare ValleyCare
Stanford Healthcare ValleyCare is a drug treatment and alcohol rehabilitation center that is located at 1111 East Stanley Boulevard Livermore, CA 94550 You can contact Stanford Healthcare ValleyCare by calling 925-373-8038.
- Types of Services
- Mental Health Treatment, Inpatient Treatment, Dual Diagnosis, Gay and Lesbian, Seniors Drug and Alcohol Treatment, Spanish Speaking, Languages other than Spanish
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicare, Private Pay, Self Pay
- Special Programs Offered
- Persons With Co-Occurring Mental And Substance Abuse Disorders, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Or Transgender (LGBT) Clients, Veterans, Military Families, Seniors Or Older Adults, Persons Who Have Experienced Trauma, Persons With Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia, Chronic disease/illness management, Case management, Diet and exercise counseling, Family psychoeducation, Illness management and recovery, Integrated primary care service, Nicotine replacement therapy, Persons with eating disorders, Suicide prevention services, Screening for tobacco use
- Age Range
- Adults, Seniors (65 Or Older)
- Facility Type
- Private Organization