Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Detox Facilities in Georgia
Detox facilities in Eastman are dedicated to helping an abuser detox the drugs from his system, allowing him/her to properly get on the path to full recovery.
Here are the main types of detox services:
- Hospital Inpatient Detox: It provides intensive, medically-managed detoxification with 24-hour supervision for patients with potential medical complications from severe withdrawal symptoms
- Inpatient Detox: Similar to traditional outpatient detox, patients arrive each day for scheduled treatments but are free to go home afterward
- Medically-Monitored Inpatient Detox: It is similar to residential inpatient therapy but places a higher emphasis on medical treatments
- Outpatient Detox: Patients arrive for scheduled appointments each day, receive treatment, and then return home
- Residential Inpatient Detox: Patients live at the facility through the entire detox period
3 Things to Know About Detox FacilitiesIs Detox Necessary?
Medical detoxification is a vital step which safely manages the acute physical symptoms of withdrawal associated with stopping drug use. However, medical detoxification is only the first stage of addiction treatment.How Long Is Detox?
The time that each individual needs to thoroughly detox varies, but what follows is a general guideline.
- Alcohol Detoxification: 3 to 5 days <
- Opioid Detox: 7 days <
- Heroin Detox: 7 days <
- Methadone: 2 weeks <
- Suboxone: 4 weeks
Before being admitted for alcohol detox in Eastman, GA, the medical team will do a comprehensive review of drug, medical and psychiatric histories of incoming patients to fully understand each situation.
Detox Facilities in Eastman, Georgia
Southeast Georgia Treatment Center LLC
Southeast Georgia Treatment Center LLC is an alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation facility that is located at 816 Professional Center Drive Eastman, GA 31023 You can contact Southeast Georgia Treatment Center LLC by calling 478-374-0390.
- Types of Services
- Drug and Alcohol Detox, Methadone Maintenance, Outpatient Treatment
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Self Pay
- Special Programs Offered
- Aftercare/continuing care, Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, Case management, Comprehensive substance abuse assessment, Drug or alcohol urine screening, Discharge Planning, Employment counseling or training, HIV or AIDS education, counseling, or support, Housing services, Individual counseling offered, Substance abuse education, Screening for substance abuse, Social skills development, State substance abuse agency, State department of health, Hepatitis education, counseling, or support, TB screening
- Age Range
- Young Adults, Adults
- Genders Accepted
- Female, Male
- Facility Type
- Private Organization