Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Detox Facilities in Massachusetts
Detox facilities in Attleboro are dedicated to helping an abuser detox the drugs from his system, allowing him/her to properly get on the path to full recovery.
Here are the main types of detox services:
- Hospital Inpatient Detox: It provides intensive, medically-managed detoxification with 24-hour supervision for patients with potential medical complications from severe withdrawal symptoms
- Inpatient Detox: Similar to traditional outpatient detox, patients arrive each day for scheduled treatments but are free to go home afterward
- Medically-Monitored Inpatient Detox: It is similar to residential inpatient therapy but places a higher emphasis on medical treatments
- Outpatient Detox: Patients arrive for scheduled appointments each day, receive treatment, and then return home
- Residential Inpatient Detox: Patients live at the facility through the entire detox period
3 Things to Know About Detox FacilitiesAlcohol Detox
Stabilization is a key element in alcohol detox. The patient undergoes medical and psychological therapies to help them reach a balance of mind and body.Is Detox Necessary?
A drug detox in Attleboro involves safely withdrawing from a drug under the supervision of medical professionals. It is necessary to help with withdrawal symptoms and to prepare the patient for genuine recovery.What Is Drug Free Detox?
Drug free detox in Attleboro aims to use natural methods to detoxify patients. Of course, this occurs after a full examination and clearance from medical staff.
Detox Facilities in Attleboro, Massachusetts
Arbour Fuller is an alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation facility that is located at 200 May Street Attleboro, MA 2703 You can contact Arbour Fuller by calling 508-761-8500.
- Types of Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment, Drug and Alcohol Detox, Outpatient Treatment, Inpatient Treatment, Dual Diagnosis, HIV - AIDS, Gay and Lesbian, Seniors Drug and Alcohol Treatment, Addiction Treatment for Women, Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Men, Court Appointed Clients, Hearing Impaired Clients, Spanish Speaking
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Private Pay, Military Insurance, Self Pay
- Special Programs Offered
- Persons With Co-Occurring Mental And Substance Abuse Disorders, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Or Transgender (LGBT) Clients, Veterans, Active Duty Military, Military Families, Clients Referred From The Court/Judicial System (Other Than Dui/Dwi), Seniors Or Older Adults, Adult Women, Adult Men, Persons With HIV Or Aids, Persons Who Have Experienced Trauma, Persons Who Have Experienced Sexual Abuse, Domestic Violence, Transitional Age Young Adults, Aftercare/continuing care, Treatment for non-substance abuse addiction disorder, Assistance with obtaining social services, Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing, Case management, Comprehensive mental health assessment, Comprehensive substance abuse assessment, Drug or alcohol urine screening, Discharge Planning, Domestic violence services - family or partner, Early intervention for HIV, Family counseling offered, Group counseling offered, HIV or AIDS education, counseling, or support, Health education services other than HIV/AIDS or hepatitis, HIV testing, Housing services, The Joint Commission, Marital/couples counseling offered, Mental health services, Accepts clients on opioid medication, Nicotine replacement therapy, Substance abuse education, Screening for Hepatitis B, Screening for Hepatitis C, Self-help groups, Screening for mental health disorders, Screening for substance abuse, State substance abuse agency, State department of health, STD testing, Screening for tobacco use, Transportation assistance, Hepatitis education, counseling, or support, TB screening, Treatment for gambling disorder
- Age Range
- Young Adults, Adults
- Genders Accepted
- Female, Male
- Facility Type
- Private Organization