Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Detox Facilities in New Jersey
Detox facilities in Williamstown are dedicated to helping an abuser detox the drugs from his system, allowing him/her to properly get on the path to full recovery.
Here are the main types of detox services:
- Hospital Inpatient Detox: It provides intensive, medically-managed detoxification with 24-hour supervision for patients with potential medical complications from severe withdrawal symptoms
- Inpatient Detox: Similar to traditional outpatient detox, patients arrive each day for scheduled treatments but are free to go home afterward
- Medically-Monitored Inpatient Detox: It is similar to residential inpatient therapy but places a higher emphasis on medical treatments
- Outpatient Detox: Patients arrive for scheduled appointments each day, receive treatment, and then return home
- Residential Inpatient Detox: Patients live at the facility through the entire detox period
3 Things to Know About Detox FacilitiesIs Detox Necessary?
Detoxification, or detox, is the process of allowing the body to remove the drugs in it. The purpose of detox is to safely manage withdrawal symptoms when someone stops taking drugs or alcohol and as such, is necessary.Is Detox the Same as Treatment?
It's important to note that detox is not a whole treatment for drug addiction, no matter what the drug of choice.Do I Go Through Detox Before Rehab?
Detox alone isn't treatment, but it's the first step to getting better for people who are dependent on alcohol. You begin with detox in Williamstown and then move on into rehab.
Detox Facilities in Williamstown, New Jersey
Maryville Inc is a drug treatment and alcohol rehabilitation center that is located at 1903 Grant Avenue Williamstown, NJ 8094 You can contact Maryville Inc by calling 856-629-0244 x340.
- Types of Services
- Drug and Alcohol Detox, Inpatient Treatment, Dual Diagnosis, Addiction Treatment for Women, Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Men, Hearing Impaired Clients, Spanish Speaking, Languages other than Spanish
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid, Private Pay, Self Pay, Sliding Scale Fee
- Special Programs Offered
- Persons With Co-Occurring Mental And Substance Abuse Disorders, Adult Women, Adult Men, Aftercare/continuing care, Assistance with obtaining social services, Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing, Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, Case management, Comprehensive mental health assessment, Comprehensive substance abuse assessment, Drug or alcohol urine screening, Discharge Planning, Domestic violence services - family or partner, Early intervention for HIV, Family counseling offered, Federal, or any government funding for substance abuse programs, Group counseling offered, HIV or AIDS education, counseling, or support, Health education services other than HIV/AIDS or hepatitis, Individual counseling offered, Mental health services, Nicotine replacement therapy, Consumer-run (peer-support) services, Relapse prevention from naltrxone, Substance abuse education, Screening for Hepatitis B, Screening for Hepatitis C, Self-help groups, Screening for mental health disorders, Screening for substance abuse, Social skills development, State substance abuse agency, Screening for tobacco use, Hepatitis education, counseling, or support, TB screening
- Age Range
- Young Adults, Adults
- Genders Accepted
- Female, Male
- Facility Type
- Private Organization