Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-866-726-3478. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Transitional living is intended to provide stability for those participating in addiction recovery for a limited amount of time, usually 6 to 24 months, allowing enough time to transition to an independent living situation. Transitional living helps recovering addicts and alcoholics integrate back into society and return to work or school while maintaining and strengthening the foundation of recovery they developed after attending a primary drug rehabilitation program. Transitional living programs provide a way for people recovering from alcohol and drug addiction to be reintroduced back into the mainstream of life with a focus on personal responsibility, accountability, career development, college education, and continued sober life skills. Most transitional housing programs require tenants to actively participate in group meetings as well as some community service functions.
Nearby Listings For Alexandria, Louisiana
Cenla Chemical Dependency Council
Cenla Chemical Dependency Council is a drug rehabilitation and alcoholism treatment program that is located at 401 Rainbow Drive Pineville, LA 71360 You can contact Cenla Chemical Dependency Council by calling (318) 484-6491.
- Types of Services
- Transitional Housin
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Self Pay
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Alexandria, Louisiana Drug Rehab Centers by Category
Filter by treatment category:
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 15
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 10
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 6
- Methadone Treatment Programs 1
- Methadone Detox 1
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 2
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 11
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 18
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 3
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 4
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 7
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 4
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 2
- Drug Treatment For Women 8
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 8
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 5
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 6
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 9
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 8
- Transitional Living 1
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 3
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children 1
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 4
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 3
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 8
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 4
- Mental Health Services 1
Map of Alexandria, Louisiana