Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients
Drug treatment centers for Spanish speaking clients specialize in helping Spanish speaking people that have discovered within themselves the will to beat addiction, but are still searching for a way. The concept of a Spanish speaking drug treatment center has been around for over sixty years. The clients are usually bi-lingual in English and Spanish to some degree, but often a client comes in with very limited English. Counseling and questionnaires as well as information papers are offered in both languages, and the group sessions will use both languages as needed. Care is taken to be aware of the cultural diversity in vocabulary within both English and Spanish languages.
There are several different approaches to rehabilitation, but the common goal is to help people that are addicted to damaging substances learn to live happy being drug-free. Drug treatment centers for Spanish speaking clients are often completely bilingual and provide care in a culturally relevant setting. They service clients from all socio-economic backgrounds, and are committed to addressing issues relating to domestic violence, aftercare counseling, as well as housing and job development to allow the individual a functional place in his or her community.
Spanish and Latino family counseling is often the first step in making a genuine effort to stay free of alcohol and drugs. Therefore, participants are encouraged to maintain and protect their sobriety under specific guidelines. The program combines education with group therapy and individual counseling to help the client understand the addiction process. Spanish speaking rehab programs teach clients how to put an end to their addiction in order to maintain abstinence and achieve their treatment goals. Clients are also exposed to healthy life choices and taught how to apply these new choices to their lives.
Nearby Listings For Glen Richey, Pennsylvania
Psychological Clinic is an alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation facility that is located at 314 Moore Building University Park, PA 16802 You can contact Psychological Clinic by calling 814-865-2191.
- Types of Services
- Mental Health Treatment, Outpatient Treatment, Court Appointed Clients, Hearing Impaired Clients, Spanish Speaking, Languages other than Spanish
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid, Medicare, Private Pay, Military Insurance, Self Pay
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services 9
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 3
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 1
- Methadone Treatment Programs 1
- Transitional Living 1
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 17
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 1
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 2
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 1
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 8
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 1
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 2
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 6
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 2
- Drug Treatment For Women 6
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 5
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 3
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 8
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 1
- Languages other than Spanish 1
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 16
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 7
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 17
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 6
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 17
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 6
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 2