Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Short Term Drug Treatment Centers
A short term drug treatment center typically provides treatment services for a duration of 30 days or less. Most short term drug treatment centers focus on medical stabilization, abstinence, and lifestyle changes. Staff members are primarily medical professionals and counselors trained in drug and alcohol addiction recovery.
What is short term drug treatment and who is it appropriate for? A short term drug treatment center is often recommended for people who are suffering from drug and alcohol addiction severely enough to require displacement from their daily activity patterns where they are surrounded by relapse triggers. This type of care is optimal for people with a short duration of addiction as opposed to a person that has had an addiction problem for several or many years.
After completing a short term drug treatment center, recovered addicts often feel:
- A reduction or elimination of drug cravings
- A reduction or elimination of many symptoms associated with addiction. These can include depression, irritability, and fatigue
- Enthusiasm toward life
- Improved memory and attention span
- Increased energy
- Increased self-esteem and confidence
- Increased sense of well being
- The ability to think more clearly
Nearby Listings For Green Pond, South Carolina
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services 12
- Health Services and Treatment 1
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 2
- Methadone Treatment Programs 1
- Methadone Detox 1
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 17
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 0
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 4
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 4
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 1
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 1
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 4
- Drug Treatment For Women 5
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children 1
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 5
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 5
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 6
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 14
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 7
- Languages other than Spanish 1
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 18
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 11
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 15
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 7
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 16
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 5
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 3