Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-866-726-3478. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders
One of the most common examples of drug and alcohol abuse is driving under the influence (DUI). Many states require DUI offenders to undergo counseling to combat their drug and alcohol abuse. For low to moderate DUI and DWI offenders, therapy typically involves some form of group counseling program, led either by a substance abuse professional or accomplished through participation in a self-help support organization such as Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous. In most cases, DUI and DWI offenders will be assigned a particular number of hours or weeks during which they must participate in counseling i.e. 30 hours in group sessions or six months in the self-help setting etc.
Nearby Listings For Green Valley, Arizona
Fuerza y Esperanza Counseling
Fuerza y Esperanza Counseling is an alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation facility that is located at 6637-6639 South 12th Avenue Tucson, AZ 85756 You can contact Fuerza y Esperanza Counseling by calling 520-295-0999.
- Types of Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment, Outpatient Treatment, Dual Diagnosis, HIV - AIDS, Gay and Lesbian, Seniors Drug and Alcohol Treatment, Pregnant Women, Addiction Treatment for Women, Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Men, DUI Offenders, Court Appointed Clients, Hearing Impaired Clients, Spanish Speaking
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid, Medicare, Private Pay, Military Insurance, Self Pay, Sliding Scale Fee
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services 12
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 4
- Health Services and Treatment 1
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 1
- Methadone Treatment Programs 1
- Transitional Living 1
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 19
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 2
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 1
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 3
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 2
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 13
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 5
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 7
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 4
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 3
- Drug Treatment For Women 5
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 3
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 1
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 8
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 13
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 12
- Languages other than Spanish 1
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 15
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 8
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 12
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 6
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 13
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 10
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 4