Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Transitional living is intended to provide stability for those participating in addiction recovery for a limited amount of time, usually 6 to 24 months, allowing enough time to transition to an independent living situation. Transitional living helps recovering addicts and alcoholics integrate back into society and return to work or school while maintaining and strengthening the foundation of recovery they developed after attending a primary drug rehabilitation program. Transitional living programs provide a way for people recovering from alcohol and drug addiction to be reintroduced back into the mainstream of life with a focus on personal responsibility, accountability, career development, college education, and continued sober life skills. Most transitional housing programs require tenants to actively participate in group meetings as well as some community service functions.
Nearby Listings For Green Valley, Arizona
Pascua Yaqui Tribe of Arizona
Pascua Yaqui Tribe of Arizona is an alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation facility that is located at 7474 South Camino de Oeste Tucson, AZ 85757 You can contact Pascua Yaqui Tribe of Arizona by calling 520-879-6060.
- Types of Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment, Transitional Housing, Outpatient Treatment, Dual Diagnosis, Gay and Lesbian, Addiction Treatment for Women, Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Men, Hearing Impaired Clients, Spanish Speaking
- Payment Structure & Forms
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services 12
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 4
- Health Services and Treatment 1
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 1
- Methadone Treatment Programs 1
- Transitional Living 1
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 19
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 2
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 1
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 3
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 2
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 13
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 5
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 7
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 4
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 3
- Drug Treatment For Women 5
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 3
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 1
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 8
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 13
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 12
- Languages other than Spanish 1
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 15
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 8
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 12
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 6
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 13
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 10
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 4