Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women
Alcohol and drug abuse among women who are pregnant is a terrifying concern due to the irreversible damage that can be brought upon their unborn child if the mother is using drugs or alcohol while pregnant. A 2009 report estimated that about 4 percent of women that were seeking treatment for drug or alcohol abuse related problems admitted that they were abusing substances while they were pregnant. Additionally, women who drank alcohol during their pregnancy were also much more likely to consume illegal drugs, such as marijuana, cocaine and heroin.
Studies have demonstrated that women who are pregnant and involved in drug or alcohol abuse will tend to avoid revealing their condition and seek treatment due to their fear of repercussions that may take place against them and their children.
It is of vital importance that if you are pregnant and have a drug or alcohol abuse problem to seek help for your own sake and for the sake of your baby.
Nearby Listings For Joy, Illinois
Quad Cities Intervention Services Inc
Quad Cities Intervention Services Inc is an alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation facility that is located at 2200 52nd Avenue Moline, IL 61265 You can contact Quad Cities Intervention Services Inc by calling 309-517-6491.
- Types of Services
- Outpatient Treatment, Dual Diagnosis, HIV - AIDS, Gay and Lesbian, Seniors Drug and Alcohol Treatment, Pregnant Women, Addiction Treatment for Women, Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Men, DUI Offenders, Court Appointed Clients
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Self Pay
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services 11
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 4
- Health Services and Treatment 1
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 1
- Methadone Treatment Programs 1
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 16
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 3
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 2
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 1
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 1
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 1
- Drug Treatment For Women 2
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 2
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 5
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 2
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 10
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 1
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 18
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 13
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 17
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 10
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 20
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 7