Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients
Unfortunately, many people have contracted HIV due to their drug addiction activities, it is all to often today, that drug addiction and HIV/AIDS often accompany each other. Many people contract HIV by sharing syringes while injecting a drug. Others contract the HIV virus during sexual intercourse with someone who is HIV positive while under the influence of drugs.
For HIV and AIDS patients in need of a drug treatment program, it is vital to obtain addiction treatment immediately. Though every active addict faces the risk of death from their drug use and the lifestyle that typically is associated with a drug addiction problem, for individuals infected with the AIDS virus, the threat is especially dangerous. For these individuals, a longer and healthier life depends on following a very complex and sophisticated medication protocol. Drug abuse and the activities that accompany it make this kind of adherence nearly impossible.
If you or a loved one has HIV or AIDS, it is vital to get into a drug treatment program right away.
Nearby Listings For Joy, Illinois
Quad Cities Intervention Services Inc
Quad Cities Intervention Services Inc is an alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation facility that is located at 2200 52nd Avenue Moline, IL 61265 You can contact Quad Cities Intervention Services Inc by calling 309-517-6491.
- Types of Services
- Outpatient Treatment, Dual Diagnosis, HIV - AIDS, Gay and Lesbian, Seniors Drug and Alcohol Treatment, Pregnant Women, Addiction Treatment for Women, Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Men, DUI Offenders, Court Appointed Clients
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Self Pay
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services 11
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 4
- Health Services and Treatment 1
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 1
- Methadone Treatment Programs 1
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 16
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 3
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 2
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 1
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 1
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 1
- Drug Treatment For Women 2
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 2
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 5
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 2
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 10
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 1
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 18
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 13
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 17
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 10
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 20
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 7