Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers
Drug and alcohol detoxification is one of the first steps in the treatment process toward recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. The goal of drug detox is minimize and manage drug or alcohol withdrawal symptoms in a medically safe setting. Keep in mind, drug detox is not designed to be the only treatment one receives when it comes to addiction recovery. It is solely intended to help the individual physically adjust to living without drugs. Attending a drug rehabilitation program is the next step in recovering from addiction.
Drug detoxification is the first step of all effective rehab and treatment programs. Until a person is mentally and physically stabilized, they are not prepared to participate in the treatement methods and counseling utilized by drug treatment centers. Most treatment centers have their own detox facilities on site while some others have affiliations with detox programs for their patients to use.
There are licensed drug and alcohol detox centers in most areas of the United States. Some are located in hospitals or clinics while others are privately run. Depending on the medications being abused, detox can sometimes be done on an outpatient basis under a doctor's care. However, for most people detox is best accomplished on an inpatient basis. Never try to detox from alcohol or other drugs without professional medical assistance.
The term detoxification covers all aspects of the individual's withdrawal and purification from drugs. The removal of drug residuals is the key goal in drug detox. Without this process, drug residues can remain in the body and cause cravings for years after drug use has ceased. A vital step in successful drug detoxification as well as drug rehabilitation is flushing out these accumulated toxic residues so that the individual no longer experiences unwanted adverse effects from the drugs they have taken.
Nearby Listings For Marshall, Arkansas
OMART Inc is an alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation facility that is located at 116 Snowball Drive Gassville, AR 72635 You can contact OMART Inc by calling 870-435-6200.
- Types of Services
- Drug and Alcohol Detox, Transitional Housing, Outpatient Treatment, Residential Short-Term Rehab, Residential Long-Term Rehab, HIV - AIDS, Pregnant Women
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Private Pay, Military Insurance, Self Pay
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services 13
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 6
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 1
- Transitional Living 1
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 17
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 1
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 1
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 1
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 6
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 2
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 2
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 1
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 3
- Drug Treatment For Women 4
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 9
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 15
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 12
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 20
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 9
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 18
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 9
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 4