Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients
Dual diagnosis drug rehabs specialize in alcohol and drug addiction problems coupled with underlying psychological and/or physiological that might be the cause of the addiction problem. Drug rehabs for dual daignosis clients offer a variety of therapeutic programs to help provide individuals and families affected by alcoholism and drug addiction with the support needed for a successful recovery. The most beneficial aspect of a dual diagnosis drug rehab center is that the treatment is based on finding the cause of the addiction and treating it holistically as opposed to treating the symptoms with medications.
Local Listings In Marshall, Arkansas
Preferred Family Healthcare Inc
Preferred Family Healthcare Inc is an alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation facility that is located at 316 Highway 65 North Marshall, AR 72650 You can contact Preferred Family Healthcare Inc by calling 866-308-9928.
- Types of Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment, Outpatient Treatment, Services for Minors, Dual Diagnosis, Addiction Treatment for Women, Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Men, Hearing Impaired Clients
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Private Pay, Self Pay, Sliding Scale Fee
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services 2
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 1
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 3
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 1
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 1
- Drug Treatment For Women 1
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 1
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 2
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 2
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 2
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 3
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 2
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 3
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 2
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 1