Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens
Seniors with drug addiction issues is a problem that is escalating in the United States, making drug treatment for senior citizens extremely vital. Often lonely and without family members nearby, the elderly have a high rate of drug addiction that typically goes unnoticed and unattended to.
It is important to understand the special needs of a senior citizen before taking the step of selecting a drug treatment program. In some cases, there can be some serious problems specifically associated with addiction and senior citizens.
drug treatment programs for senior citizens are specifically designed to factor in the additional health issues that sometimes accompany seniors with long standing addiction problems entering treatment.
Nearby Listings For Marshall, Arkansas
North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
North Arkansas Regional Medical Center is an alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation facility that is located at 620 North Main Street Harrison, AR 72601 You can contact North Arkansas Regional Medical Center by calling 870-414-4000.
- Types of Services
- Mental Health Treatment, Inpatient Treatment, HIV - AIDS, Gay and Lesbian, Seniors Drug and Alcohol Treatment
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid, Medicare, Private Pay, Military Insurance, Self Pay
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services 13
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 6
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 1
- Transitional Living 1
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 17
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 1
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 1
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 1
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 6
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 2
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 2
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 1
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 3
- Drug Treatment For Women 4
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 9
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 15
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 12
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 20
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 9
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 18
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 9
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 4