Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-866-726-3478. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs
Drug and alcohol abuse day programs offer recovering drug addicts flexible and effective treatment. This form of drug rehabilitation is based on a structured non-residential substance abuse treatment modality. Each person's schedule is created around his or her individualized needs.
Drug and alcohol abuse day programs are a minimal or less intense form of drug rehabilitation, but serves as a middle road between inpatient and outpatient rehab. Some day treatment programs operate seven and a half hours a day, six days a week. Others may operate five days a week, three hours a day, and include childcare. Drug and alcohol day treatment accommodates clients who need more than outpatient drug rehab but do not require the supervision and intensity of residential treatment or other types of inpatient rehab.
For those who require slightly less structure than a "live in" facility, a drug and alcohol abuse day program may be the appropriate level of care. Clients attend groups during the day at the day treatment program. Day treatment programs often follow the same schedule as residential clients. However, they are free to return home at the end of the day unlike those attending residential treatment. This treatment modality provides structure and support while helping the client begin integrating back into his or her daily life.
Drug and alcohol abuse day treatment programs are effective for addicts who need more guidance towards recovery with longer sessions and extended periods of support from groups and counselors. Generally, this kind of drug program is favored among those who have a safe, sober environment to return to at the end of the day. Many adults with a spouse and children opt for this kind of treatment because it will still allow them to be a part of family life before and after day treatment. While this is a valuable resource for recovery, it is not a good "fit" for all situations.
Nearby Listings For Marshall, Arkansas
Vantage Point is an alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation facility that is located at 121 Sawgrass Point Harrison, AR 72601 You can contact Vantage Point by calling 870-391-3871.
- Types of Services
- Mental Health Treatment, Drug and Alcohol Day Treatment
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid, Medicare, Private Pay, Self Pay
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services 13
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 6
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 1
- Transitional Living 1
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 17
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 1
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 1
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 1
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 6
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 2
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 2
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 1
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 3
- Drug Treatment For Women 4
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 9
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 15
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 12
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 20
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 9
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 18
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 9
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 4