Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Transitional living is intended to provide stability for those participating in addiction recovery for a limited amount of time, usually 6 to 24 months, allowing enough time to transition to an independent living situation. Transitional living helps recovering addicts and alcoholics integrate back into society and return to work or school while maintaining and strengthening the foundation of recovery they developed after attending a primary drug rehabilitation program. Transitional living programs provide a way for people recovering from alcohol and drug addiction to be reintroduced back into the mainstream of life with a focus on personal responsibility, accountability, career development, college education, and continued sober life skills. Most transitional housing programs require tenants to actively participate in group meetings as well as some community service functions.
Nearby Listings For Marshall, Arkansas
OMART Inc is an alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation facility that is located at 116 Snowball Drive Gassville, AR 72635 You can contact OMART Inc by calling 870-435-6200.
- Types of Services
- Drug and Alcohol Detox, Transitional Housing, Outpatient Treatment, Residential Short-Term Rehab, Residential Long-Term Rehab, HIV - AIDS, Pregnant Women
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Private Pay, Military Insurance, Self Pay
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services 13
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 6
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 1
- Transitional Living 1
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 17
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs 1
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 1
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 1
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 6
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 2
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 2
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 1
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 3
- Drug Treatment For Women 4
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 4
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 9
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 15
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 12
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 20
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 9
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 18
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 9
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 4