Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Long Term Drug Treatment Programs
Long term drug treatment is typically done in a residential setting where the individual will stay and live on the premises of a drug treatment facility for 90 days or longer. Individuals that are best suited for a long term drug treatment program are typically people that have completed other types of treatment such as counseling, outpatient therapy or short term residential rehabs with little to no success. This gives the recovering addict relief from outside sources and temptations, allowing them to focus solely on their addiction and recovery without distraction.
A long term drug treatment program typically directs the treatment focus on the "resocialization" of the individual. This addiction treatment model uses the program's entire "community," including other residents, staff, and the social context, as active components of addiction treatment. The primary focus of a long term drug treatment program is on developing personal accountability, responsibility and socially productive lives. A long term drug treatment program is highly structured with activities designed to help residents examine damaging beliefs and destructive patterns of behavior and to adopt new constructive strategies for dealing with life's challenges.
Nearby Listings For Newberry, South Carolina
Faith Home Inc
Faith Home Inc is an alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation facility that is located at 144 Faith Home Road Greenwood, SC 29648 You can contact Faith Home Inc by calling 864-223-0694.
- Types of Services
- Residential Long-Term Rehab
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Help with Payments
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services 10
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 3
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 1
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 16
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 1
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 4
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 8
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 11
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 2
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 1
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 6
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 1
- Drug Treatment For Women 4
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 5
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 8
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 7
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 17
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 2
- Languages other than Spanish 1
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 19
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 11
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 18
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 12
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 19
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 7
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 6