Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers
Drug and alcohol detoxification is one of the first steps in the treatment process toward recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. The goal of drug detox is minimize and manage drug or alcohol withdrawal symptoms in a medically safe setting. Keep in mind, drug detox is not designed to be the only treatment one receives when it comes to addiction recovery. It is solely intended to help the individual physically adjust to living without drugs. Attending a drug rehabilitation program is the next step in recovering from addiction.
Drug detoxification is the first step of all effective rehab and treatment programs. Until a person is mentally and physically stabilized, they are not prepared to participate in the treatement methods and counseling utilized by drug treatment centers. Most treatment centers have their own detox facilities on site while some others have affiliations with detox programs for their patients to use.
There are licensed drug and alcohol detox centers in most areas of the United States. Some are located in hospitals or clinics while others are privately run. Depending on the medications being abused, detox can sometimes be done on an outpatient basis under a doctor's care. However, for most people detox is best accomplished on an inpatient basis. Never try to detox from alcohol or other drugs without professional medical assistance.
The term detoxification covers all aspects of the individual's withdrawal and purification from drugs. The removal of drug residuals is the key goal in drug detox. Without this process, drug residues can remain in the body and cause cravings for years after drug use has ceased. A vital step in successful drug detoxification as well as drug rehabilitation is flushing out these accumulated toxic residues so that the individual no longer experiences unwanted adverse effects from the drugs they have taken.
Nearby Listings For Wakefield, Massachusetts
Community Substance Abuse Centers
Community Substance Abuse Centers is an alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation facility that is located at 9 Forbes Road Woburn, MA 1801 You can contact Community Substance Abuse Centers by calling 781-838-6757.
- Types of Services
- Drug and Alcohol Detox, Methadone Maintenance, Methadone Detox, Outpatient Treatment, Dual Diagnosis, HIV - AIDS, Gay and Lesbian, Seniors Drug and Alcohol Treatment, Pregnant Women, Addiction Treatment for Women, Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Men, Court Appointed Clients, Hearing Impaired Clients, Spanish Speaking, Languages other than Spanish
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid, Medicare, Self Pay
Lynn Comprehensive Treatment Center
Lynn Comprehensive Treatment Center is a drug rehab and alcohol rehabilitation center that is located at 11 Circle Avenue Lynn, MA 1905 You can contact Lynn Comprehensive Treatment Center by calling 844-875-7667.
- Types of Services
- Drug and Alcohol Detox, Methadone Maintenance, Outpatient Treatment, Dual Diagnosis, Pregnant Women, Addiction Treatment for Women, Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Men, Hearing Impaired Clients, Spanish Speaking
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid, Private Pay, Self Pay, Sliding Scale Fee
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services 9
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 2
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 2
- Methadone Treatment Programs 3
- Methadone Detox 1
- Transitional Living 3
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 16
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 2
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 3
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 2
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 8
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 5
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 4
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 7
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 7
- Drug Treatment For Women 9
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children 1
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 9
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 3
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 6
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 10
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 11
- Languages other than Spanish 9
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 18
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 16
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 16
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 9
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 17
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 8
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 2