Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-866-726-3478. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Drug Treatment and Alcohol Rehab Centers in Webster, North Dakota
Expectations At An Addiction Treatment Program in Webster, North Dakota
If you are just checking into a Webster, ND alcohol and drug treatment program for the first time, you may not know what lies ahead. And though this is typically the initial step you need to take while reaching for sobriety, abstinence, and recovery for the long term, there are a few facts regarding substance abuse treatment facilities in Webster, North Dakota that you should keep in mind.
Think about the following:
This is usually the initial step in addiction treatment - at least for many substance use issues. Most inpatient alcohol and drug treatment facilities in Webster, ND have an in-house detoxification program. However, you may learn that the rehab program you want to attend requires its clients to undergo detox at another place first before checking in. This mostly applies to those facilities that require you to get sober and clean before they can offer you their treatment services.
Every drug and alcohol treatment facility in Webster, North Dakota has its own unique physical facilities. These may range from deluxe facilities on the high end to camp-style settings (which are usually for assisting troubled teens conquer their addictions and other behavioral and psychological problems).
Generally, the higher end alcohol and drug rehab centers tend to be more expensive. But also, there are some no- and low-cost drug rehabs designed for addicts who require treatment but are unable to afford to pay for luxury rehabilitation.
No Lock Policy
Many alcohol and drug rehab programs in Webster, ND do not lock their doors. This means that you are free to stay at the center or leave whenever you want. Even addicts who have been sent to the center through the criminal justice system can also leave whenever they want. Though you are likely to face some dire consequences by leaving the rehab, the Webster, North Dakota treatment program will not hold you back.
The no locks rule is used in most of these drug and alcohol rehab programs because they believe that the treatment program will not work unless you really want to recover. So, if you check into the center knowing that you plan on using drugs or drinking again, you will wasting everyone's time and your money.
Education lies at the center of most Webster, ND alcohol and drug treatment facilities. However, like everything else, it varies from one program to the other. Even so, the educational courses would be tailored to ensure that you have a realistic comprehension of your addiction while helping you alter your attitudes and beliefs towards substance abuse.
While still in the early recovery stages, you may still be in denial about how serious your alcohol and drug abuse has become. Alternatively, you might be somewhat uncertain about quitting drugs and/or alcohol completely.
Hence, the goal of addiction education would be to help you break through this uncertainty. It could also make sure that you become more dedicated to a new life of sobriety.
Overall, the alcohol and drug rehab program will teach you about your dependency as well as the adverse effects and dynamics of ongoing substance abuse.
- Family Meetings
- Group and Counseling Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Programs
Local and Nearby Listings For Webster, North Dakota
Lake Region Human Service Center
Lake Region Human Service Center is an alcohol rehab and drug treatment facility that is located at 200 Highway 2 West Devils Lake, ND 58301 You can contact Lake Region Human Service Center by calling 701-665-2200.
- Types of Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment, Outpatient Treatment, Services for Minors, Dual Diagnosis, Hearing Impaired Clients
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid, Medicare, Private Pay, Military Insurance, Self Pay, Sliding Scale Fee, Help with Payments
Aspiring Hope Therapy
Aspiring Hope Therapy is a drug treatment and alcoholism treatment program that is located at 210 Highway 2 West Suite 10 Devils Lake, ND 58301 You can contact Aspiring Hope Therapy by calling 701-662-1046.
- Types of Services
- Outpatient Treatment, Residential Short-Term Rehab
Spirit Lake Nation
Spirit Lake Nation is a drug addiction treatment and alcohol rehab center that is located at 7527 Ephraim Hill Road Fort Totten, ND 58335 You can contact Spirit Lake Nation by calling 701-766-4285.
- Types of Services
- Outpatient Treatment, Residential Short-Term Rehab, Services for Minors, DUI Offenders
Medicine Horse Counseling Services
Medicine Horse Counseling Services is a drug addiction treatment and alcohol rehabilitation facility that is located at 10435 63rd Avenue NE Rocklake, ND 58365 You can contact Medicine Horse Counseling Services by calling 701-266-5118.
- Types of Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment, Outpatient Treatment, Residential Short-Term Rehab
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Webster, North Dakota Drug Rehab Centers by Category
Filter by treatment category:
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 6
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 16
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 5
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 6
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 6
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 5
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 7
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 13
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 8
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 14
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 6
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 5
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers 6
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 3
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 2
- Mental Health Services 6
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 3
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 3
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 2
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 4
- Drug Treatment For Women 3
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 3
- Transitional Living 1
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 1
- Languages other than Spanish 1
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 1