Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-866-726-3478. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid in Louisiana
Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid
Getting treatment for drug addiction or alcoholism is important to everyone. If you can't afford to pay for a drug rehab center right now, Medicaid can make it possible for you to get the care that you need so that you can rehabilitate successfully and recover from addiction.
Medicaid is available only to certain low-income individuals and families who fit into an eligibility group that is recognized by federal and state law. Medicaid does not pay money to you; instead, it sends payments directly to the drug rehab center. Depending on state's rules in Louisiana, you may also be asked to pay a small part of the cost (co-payment) for some addiction treatment services.
Many groups of people are covered by Medicaid. Even within these groups, though, certain requirements must be met. These may include your age, whether you are pregnant, disabled, blind, or aged; your income and resources (like bank accounts, real property, or other items that can be sold for cash); and whether you are a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted immigrant. The rules for counting your income and resources vary from state to state and from group to group.
Your child may be eligible for coverage if he or she is a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted immigrant, even if you are not (however, there is a 5-year limit that applies to lawful permanent residents). Eligibility for children is based on the child's status, not the parent's. Also, if someone else's child lives with you, the child may be eligible even if you are not because your income and resources will not count for the child.
In general, you should apply for Medicaid if your income is low and you match one of the descriptions of the Eligibility Groups. (Even if you are not sure whether you qualify, if you or someone in your family needs drug treatment or any other health care and you cannot afford it, you should apply for Medicaid and have a qualified Louisiana caseworker evaluate your situation.)
Centers in Louisiana
Monroe, Louisiana 71201
Luling, Louisiana 70070
Shreveport, Louisiana 71118
Lafayette, Louisiana 70507
Lafayette, Louisiana 70596
Thibodaux, Louisiana 70301
Lake Charles, Louisiana 70607
Monroe, Louisiana 71202
Crowley, Louisiana 70526
Lafayette, Louisiana 70506
New Orleans, Louisiana 70127
Belle Chasse, Louisiana 70037
Houma, Louisiana 70364
Hammond, Louisiana 70401
Lake Charles, Louisiana 70615
Kinder, Louisiana 70648
New Orleans, Louisiana 70113
Pineville, Louisiana 71360
La Place, Louisiana 70068
Bastrop, Louisiana 71220
New Iberia, Louisiana 70560
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana 70739
Shreveport, Louisiana 71101
Gonzales, Louisiana 70737
Slidell, Louisiana 70458
Mamou, Louisiana 70554
Ruston, Louisiana 71270
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Health Services and Treatment
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers
- Methadone Treatment Programs
- Methadone Detox
- Transitional Living
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Day Programs
- Short Term Drug Treatment Centers
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs
- Hospital Inpatient Programs
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women
- Drug Treatment For Women
- Drug Rehab Programs For Women With Children
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients
- Native American and Alaskan Native Languages
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients
- Languages other than Spanish
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance