Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-866-726-3478. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians
Drug treatment centers for gays and lesbians do not differ substantially from "straight" rehabilitation programs. However, in a gay/lesbian drug treatment program there is an increased awareness of the unique life stresses and experiences of members within this community. There is also a sensitivity and acceptance of sexual orientation. Gay/Lesbian drug treatment centers provide specific programming that meets the needs of the unique challenges facing gays and lesbians in a drug treatment center.
It is very inportant that the gay or lesbian individuals feel comfortable within the drug treatment environment. They need to feel that they are able to open up about their experiences and heal without fear of repercussion or discrimination from either the staff or the other participating addicts in the treatment facility. There are different views that people have about drug treatment centers specifically designed for the gay and lesbian community. One of the most common views is that gay/lesbian specific centers are the only truly safe place for a gay or lesbian individual to recover. Conversely, many others preach that since the "real world" is a mixed world, healing within a drug treatment center comprised of diverse individuals, yet in a gay aware and safe rehab center, is the better alternative.
Nearby Listings For Newberry, South Carolina
LRC Substance Abuse and
LRC Substance Abuse and is an alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation facility that is located at 322 South Lake Drive Lexington, SC 29072 You can contact LRC Substance Abuse and by calling 803-740-9298.
- Types of Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment, Outpatient Treatment, Services for Minors, Dual Diagnosis, HIV - AIDS, Gay and Lesbian, Seniors Drug and Alcohol Treatment, Addiction Treatment for Women, Drug and Alcohol Treatment for Men, DUI Offenders, Court Appointed Clients, Hearing Impaired Clients
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid, Medicare, Private Pay, Military Insurance, Self Pay, Sliding Scale Fee
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services 10
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 3
- Drug And Alcohol Detox Centers 1
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 16
- Long Term Drug Treatment Programs 1
- Hospital Inpatient Programs 4
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 8
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 11
- Drug Treatment Programs For HIV and AIDS Clients 2
- Drug Treatment For Gays and Lesbians 1
- Drug Treatment For Senior Citizens 6
- Drug Treatment Centers For Pregnant Women 1
- Drug Treatment For Women 4
- Drug Rehab Centers For Men 5
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 8
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 7
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 17
- Drug Treatment Centers For Spanish Speaking Clients 2
- Languages other than Spanish 1
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 19
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 11
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 18
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 12
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 19
- Drug Rehab Centers With Sliding Scale Fees 7
- Drug Rehab Centers With Payment Assistance 6