Looking for a drug rehab center? - Let us help you!
DrugRehabCenters.org is a free addiction treatment locator and placement resource.
Our treatment specialists have tremendous knowledge and experience and have access to a nationwide treatment database containing over 25,000 drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call Us Now at: 1-877-275-7054. Our specialists can assess your overall situation and then provide you with corresponding treatment options that best fit your personal needs and provide the greatest potential for success.
We are dedicated to helping every addict or alcoholic get the treatment they need regardless of financial situation.
Don't wait! - CALL US NOW!
We can help you!
Mental Health Services
Mental health services offer support for people with mental illness or mental health difficulties. There are many different conditions that are recognized as mental illnesses. Some of the most common mental illnesses include: post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), chronic anxiety disorder, major depression, mania, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Some drug rehab programs offering mental health services also provide services for eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa and binge eating problems. Medication treatment and monitoring, psychotherapy, psychosocial treatment such as cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, peer support groups and other community services are common components of a drug rehab providing mental health services. Attending a mental health services facility can not only help individuals find a clear path to recovery from drug and alcohol addiction, but also provide hope and understanding for those affected by mental health disorders.
Local Listings In Newberry, South Carolina
Beckman Center for Mental Health
Beckman Center for Mental Health is an alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation facility that is located at 2043 Medical Park Drive Newberry, SC 29108 You can contact Beckman Center for Mental Health by calling 803-276-8000.
- Types of Services
- Mental Health Treatment, Outpatient Treatment, Hearing Impaired Clients
- Payment Structure & Forms
- Medicaid, Medicare, Private Pay, Military Insurance, Self Pay
Make The Right Choice. Get Help Now.
Drug Rehab Categories
Select a treatment category:
- Mental Health Services 1
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services 1
- Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs 2
- Drug Treatment Centers For Teens and Adolescents 1
- Drug Rehabs for Dual Diagnosis Clients 1
- Drug Rehabs For DUI and DWI Offenders 1
- Drug Treatment Programs For Criminal Justice Clients 1
- Drug Treatment Programs For Hearing Impaired Clients 1
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid 2
- Drug Rehab Programs That Accept Medicare 2
- Drug Treatment Programs That Accept Private Health Insurance 2
- Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Military Insurance 2
- Self Pay Drug Treatment Programs 2